Sunday, November 1, 2015

Thank you for loving me- Letter 1

Hey Blog Followers,

 I have been in a funk lately... I have felt sentimental and reflective of where I am in life and the people I get share it with. Not that's a bad thing, but it's just where I am. 

We often think of writing love letters to people, whether it's to lovers(P.S. Single people-you don't have to be in a relationship to write a love letters) or to someone who has gone away-things we wish we could have told them at some point. Well, my plan is to write love letters in the near future to people that I love and that I want to express to them as we are living life right now, in the present. You just never know how fast life can change and I am trying to live a life with no regrets.
 Keyword: TRYING!

 I don't want to wait to share how I feel at a funeral, a death bed, or something like that. If you feel something, you just gotta say it. When you are healthy. When you are alive. When life is good! I'm on a journey on wanting to make people feel special and to make sure that they know how loved and broken my life would be without them, because lately I have been surrounded by people who make me feel so special and this is the beginning of my love letter to them.

So, THANK YOU to my family and friends who have stuck by through the thick and thin. Who tell me the truth even when I didn't want to hear it and who wouldn't allow me to settle for less. Thank you to the ones who point me back to my moral beliefs and compass. Thank you to the ones who laugh at my lame jokes and comments, embarrassing moments, and my contradicting thought process. Thank you the ones who spoil me with the 5 love languages. If you have no idea what I'm talking about CLICK HERE.  Thank you to the ones who pick up where we last left off with no question on where our friendship stands. Thank you to the ones who have pushed me to be the best person I can be. Thank you to the ones who have made me feel special by dressing me up on the outside and on the inside. The ones who have pushed me to try new things, who have challenged me, and give me the best hope too. Ultimately, I thank God that He gave me the best thing... which is YOU guys! Who are truly the best things that happened to me, even when I don't say it enough. 

I dedicate the chorus of this song to you...

These are things I had to say
#DreaSaidIt


No comments:

Post a Comment