Friday, November 28, 2014

November In California


Hey Blog Followers!

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving Day! There are many things to be thankful for and I hope you have been able to take some time to reflect on all the good things that you are blessed with! This blog post is dedicated to my loving and talented family members!

The Table is Set: My sister-in-law (The same one I have mentioned in previous blogs) is truly amazing at creating a beautiful and welcoming setting! She helped me with my sister's bridal shower and this year she felt inspired to set a fall themed Thanksgiving Table. I love every detail that she implemented that I had to share it with you guys!  Take a look at the pictures and maybe you can find some things that will interest you for your table settings!

                                
                                 


                                 

Family and a Fall Walk: 
I'm so thankful to God for placing me in the family that He did. My sister and her husband just got married this summer and I'm so thankful they were able to spend their first Thanksgiving as Newlyweds at our house! I was able to take some pictures of the ones I love and some fall inspired pictures around my block.

                                    
                                  
                                  


What were some things that you were able to do this year Blog Followers? I want to hear from you too!!!

These are the things I had to say.

#Dreasaidit


No comments:

Post a Comment