Monday, January 19, 2015

My Motto for 2015

Hey Blog Followers!!!

Happy 2015! I hope it's been a great start to the new year and even if it hasn't, the good news is we still have the rest of the year to turn it around. 

Today, I wanted to share with you about a counseling secession I attended a couple weekends ago and the topic was about how to deal with transition! We are constantly living in transitions and I know 2014 couldn't have been more of a transition year for me! I had to transition from having a job to having my first real grown up job, seeing my sister get married, and really just having to grow up in a lot of ways I wasn't really prepared for (first car accident!!!) 

Some of you are transitioning from being single to getting to relationships or maybe transitioning from being a mom of 1 to now a mom of 2, maybe you are transitioning in a new job position, break up, budget cuts, commute, who knows... But regardless, there is something or something will eventually come! 

The secession I went to made me write down and reflect on 2014 of all the events that took place! It's funny how we forget about the struggles sometimes, but as we are in them we think it's the end of the world. I encourage you to write them down and take some time to reflect! I can send you the template if you would like!

Anyways, by the end of the secession I concluded that I have the power to change the things that I'm not happy about. Many of my close family and friends know that I can complain.... ALOT. Bless their hearts for the ones who put up with it. However, I even got sick of it myself, that I decided my motto for 2015 is : "Do something about it". I have the power to do something about it!!!  If I really dislike my commute so much then it's up to me to do something about it. Or if I feel I'm ready to start dating again, then instead of complaining-I'm going to do something about it (I have a whole blog for that coming out soon).

You have the power to do something about it too! What are some things you guys are making excuses or complaining about that you can start changing your thought process on actually doing something about it??? Let me know blog followers so that we can support one another.


These are the things I had to say.

#Dreasaidit

No comments:

Post a Comment