Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Not neglecting!!!

Dear Blog Followers,

This blessing (my new job) is taking over my life, more than I would like it to. Being a first year teacher is exciting, but for sure has it's challenges. I'm so overwhelmed by all the things I have to do. The biggest shift is trying to learn a new school culture, staff, and even the campus!!! It's been go go go since I started that I haven't even taken a tour of the whole campus! I'm also going to have to do BTSA (induction program to clear my credential) and having teacher evaluations at some point on top of keeping up with grades, lesson plans and a lack of sleep. People say it'll get easier as time passes, but as of now I'm literally taking it day by day.

So, with that said, I apologize to my friends and family if it seems that I'm neglecting you or ignoring you... I'm not. I'm simply sitting in traffic and not texting/calling back, I'm home shutting out from the world for a bit, or sleeping. I hope to get back to my blog and vlogs at some point, but at this point I'm just treading water with this new position. 

These are the things I had to say.

#dreasaidit

No comments:

Post a Comment