Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Chapters Titles for my Life Story


Dear Blog Followers,

I'm a Scorpio and one thing that I think Scorpio's tend to do is reflect. A lot. Sometimes, I wonder how healthy it is for me, because I am constantly reflecting about my job, my relationships, what I'm doing right, what can I do better. You name it, I reflect it.

Recently, I just celebrated my Golden Birthday and I have been posting that I just have the best feeling inside that this is the year! The year that things are going to happen for me. I feel so hopeful and optimistic. I called this chapter of my life, "The Golden Year."

However, it made me think, what would I have named the other chapters of my life? As I started to make a list I discovered a couple things. 1) I don't take for granted that I have a lot of chapters in my life. 2) I've lived a beautiful story, even with all the good and bad that has happened. It's shaped me to be who I am today and I thank God for all of it. He is my creator and the Ultimate Author of the best story that He ever created. My life is just a speck to His Greater Story, but I'm thankful He gave me a part in it.

Here are some of my Chapter titles. I couldn't think of a title for all of the chapters, so they are left blank for now. Some of the titles may not mean anything to you and some I have replaced with a 2nd choice title, because it's too personal to share out loud.

Chapter 1: Just the beginning
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5: The Kinder Tears
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: Middle School.
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14: Fresh start
Chapter 15: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Chapter 16: Driving through life
Chapter 17: First Love
Chapter 18: The College Trek Begins
Chapter 19: A.P.U.
Chapter 20: Heart Break in South Africa
Chapter 21: New Beginnings
Chapter 22: Post Undergrad-Welcome to the Real World
Chapter 23: Goodbye to Life as I Know it
Chapter 24: The Journey Alone
Chapter 25: The Grown Up Year
Chapter 26: Self pity
Chapter 27: Travel your Heart Out
Chapter 28: The Golden Year

I encourage you blog followers to sit down, write out the chapter titles of your life and see what memories make you smile, what memories have shaped you, thank God for it all, and keep your hope up for the days and chapters to come!

These are the things I had to say.

DreaSaidIt

Photo Credit: https://static.pexels.com/photos/46274/pexels-photo-46274.jpeg

1 comment: